Distance learning platform “LMS Moodle” of the Ecole Nationale d’Administration (ENA)
Founded in 1972, the Agence de Médecine Préventive (AMP) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting preventive medicine and public health worldwide (http://amp-vaccinology.org). AMP collaborates with diverse public- and private-sector partners to support countries in developing sustainable and effective immunization policies and strengthening their public health infrastructure.
The AMP want to develop a distance learning platform LMS Moodle for the project with the Ecole Nationale d’Administration (ENA) of Togo. The learning platform will help them training for health workers at Togo. Our very happies to developed the distance learning platform for AMP and ENA.
We developed the distance learning platform LMS Moodle and provide technical support in case of any major problem for AMP & ENA. Our deployed after the testing and debugging the e-learning website with LMS Moodle platform.
- Develop the training platform LMS Moodle on the VNG Education servers
- Design the templates and develop the modules for the LMS
- Test and debug, create profiles, upload e-learning modules
- Provide technical support in case of any major problem
The distance learning LMS supported:
- Create and manage courses
- Deliver learning contents to learners
- Support teachers in organizing course management activities: assessment, discussion, direct dialogue, online and offline information exchange, lessons, end-of-course test, assignment, etc
- Manage learners
- Manage course resources: files, websites and documents. etc
- Organize activities: Learners can participate in mutual assessment of their assignments
- Manage and notify for events
- Report learner progress: learning outcome report and software usage effectiveness feedback
- Support in creating course contents